Mugdha Godse Looking For Image Makeover

Mugdha Godse Looking For Image Makeover

Model-turned-actress Mugdha Godse is keen to change her image. The actress claimed that she is bored of doing the same kind of role and now wants to do ‘something different’. The actress portrayed the role of a model in movie, ‘Fashion’.

Mugdha Godse said, “I want to experiment with different genres. I am looking forward to comedy, action and, of course, a romantic movie. I do not want to get typecast."

The 24-years-old actress who made her debut in Bollywood with Madhur Bhandarkar's film ‘Fashion’ claimed that she is being offered same kind of roles which she portrayed in ‘Fashion’.

Femina Miss India 2004 Semi-Finalist said, "I don't know when the right opportunity will come along, it’s not always the director or the script, but I give importance to the character I am going to enact. If I feel I am fit for it, I take the project."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.