NEPAL: Zenisha Moktan is Miss Nepal 2009

NEPAL: Zenisha Moktan is Miss Nepal 2009


KATHMANDU: “I’m speechless. I can’t believe this. God! I’m Miss Nepal 2009. My dream has come true.” After staying amazed in excitement for more than ten minutes the new Fem Miss Nepal 2009 Zenisha Moktan finally opened up.
Amidst the hassles the beauty pageant faced early in the afternoon in front of the main entrance of Army Club in Bhadrakali, Fem Hidden Treasure Miss Nepal 2009, however, commenced peacefully inside the auditorium on Thursday evening.
Zenisha Moktan 20, who participated in Miss Nepal competition last year too, was disappointed when the pageant could not be held owing to the protests and allegations of women´s exploitation by different political wings. Moktan came back this year and, in her own words, was pretty sure of winning the crown.
“All I dreamt since my childhood was to be treated like a princess and to adorn a wonderful beauty pageant crown. Finally my dream has come true. But there’s more that I have to achieve. I guess, I’ll be fully satisfied if I succeed in bringing home the crown of Miss World 2009,” said Miss Nepal Moktan.
Kunchhang Moktan became the second runner-up and Richa Thapa Magar took home the title of first runner-up. With that, Richa will soon be heading to vie for the Miss Earth beauty pageant to be held in Philippines and Miss Nepal Zenisha Moktan will now go through an intensive grooming to prepare her for the Miss World beauty contest.
Miss Nepal Moktan promises to fulfill all her responsibilities that now she is as a newly crowned Miss Nepal.
“For the moment, please let me feel pampered,” she gushed.
The panel of judges included socialites, entrepreneurs, makeup artistes, bankers, academician and economist. Organized by Hidden Treasure, Fem Hidden Treasure Miss Nepal 2009 was choreographed by Rachana Gurung Sharma.
Other title winners:


Dabur Special Miss Beautiful Hai: Padmini Jha

Sony Miss Photogenic: Aayusha Karki

Dabur Best Smile: Punam Thapaliya

Blay Miss Best Walk: Zenisha Moktan

New Road Pashmina Miss Personality: Richa Thapa Magar

Dabur Vatika Miss Best Complexion: Aayusha Karki

Nagarik Miss Friendship: Ashmita Agrawal

Real Miss Talent: Richa Thapa Magar

Miss Public Choice: Akriti Shrestha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.