Shahid and Deepika make a great pair

Shahid and Deepika make a great pair

Ever since Deepika Padukone broke up with Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor with Priyanka Chopra, Karan Johar has been inundated with requests from Bollywood fans from all over the world to pair them together in one of his next productions.

Buzz up!Says a source, "Ever since Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir began working together in Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjani, KJo has been flooded with requests from people on Twitter asking him to cast their ex-flames Deepika and Shahid as a jodi. It's as if people want Deepika and Shahid now to pair up together on screen at least, if not in real life as both are single and ready to mingle."

KJo admits, "A barrage of people from all over the world are asking me to take Shahid and Deepika in my next film. Ironically, they are both actors I have not worked with. I would love to do a film with them together. I have no idea as to what kind of film it will be whether a love story or serious drama. They are both a fresh pair who haven't worked together. Shahid and Deepika make a great pair! I loved Kaminey and Shahid's work in the film. I think it's Shahid's career-best performance and Deepika too is a beautiful and extremely poised individual."


Karan has become a fan of Twitter (he has almost 40,000 followers) and has encouraging many of his star friends to join. He says, "It is very entertaining to get feedback from people all over the world. Now all my friends from Abhishek (Bachchan) to Riteish (Deshmukh) and Preity (Zinta) and Priyanka (Chopra) are on it. Many actors feel shy of getting onto a social network platform as they don't want to be accessible but I feel it's the age of accessibility today. I encourage all mainstream artistes to use it as a third platform to get instant feedback. In fact, I have been trying to get Shahrukh on Twitter but haven't been successful so far."

Tags: deepika padukone, shahid kapoor, karan johar, priyanka chopra, ranbir kapoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.