What's affecting Longoria's sex life?

What's affecting Longoria's sex life?

Hollywood actress Eva Longoria Parker has revealed her show Desperate Housewives is affecting her sex life.

The actress admits she and husband Tony Parker can only get cosy on weekends because of her filming schedule in Hollywood and his commitments to his Texas-based basketball team the San Antonio Spurs, reports femalefirst.co.uk

"I work three to four days per week. And then I fly to Texas to spend a long weekend with Tony. So we only have sex during the weekend," she said.

Despite her hectic life, the actress said she is happy being a wife and does anything she can to please Parker.

"I love being married. I'm part of something bigger and more important now. The marriage gives me so much more than my job. Tony and I feel incredibly connected. I love being a housewife. It's great fun. I cook, clean and sew. I even wash Tony's laundry," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.