Pixie Lott's magic

Singer's ready to charm Hollywood

POUTING PIXIE: Pictures by Ellen Von Unwerth: H&K / JME Photo, clothes by Fendi
LOOKS like Pixie Lott's lying for it - a role as a Hollywood bed girl that is.

BENDING OVER BACKWARDS: To make it big
BENDING OVER BACKWARDS: To make it big

The Mama Do babe has got her first Tinsel Town job, in a movie called Fred about a YouTube star.

Click here to see more photos of Pixie Lott

In an exclusive interview, the 18-year-old Essex girl told the News of the World: "It's really exciting - it's great that my first film is a big American one. Music is my priority, but I love acting and I'd like to get some more experience in that."

Pixie flies out to Los Angeles today to start shooting: "It should be really good fun, I can't wait."

IT'S A MUG'S GAME: Pixie's chasing film fame
IT'S A MUG'S GAME: Pixie's chasing film fame

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.