Faith Hill open to creating her own fashion line

Faith Hill

That made her a perfect fit to judge the finale of this season's "Project Runway."

"I have always paid close attention to detail in my work, and I understand and relate to big dreams and hard work," she said in an e-mail to The Associated Press. "Fortunately, those things served me well while focusing on each designer. It was actually quite natural for me."

Hill has sold over 30 million records and has her own fragrance, Faith Hill Parfums. After her time on "Project Runway," Hill said she is open to creating her own fashion line in the future.

"If the right opportunity presents itself, I can guarantee you it would be my passion, and I would put my heart and soul into making it the best it could possibly be," she said. "I would design for the women I know and their kids ... busy moms with great style."

Hill has a lot in common with "Project Runway" host, Heidi Klum. Both have big families and famous husbands. Hill has three daughters withhusband Tim McGraw and Klum has four children with husband Seal.

"Heidi is a pro," said Hill. "She was a great joy to be around."

Hill said she was looking for several things in choosing the winner of "Project Runway."

"When it came down to the final three, they all had to be at the top of their game," she said. "A combination of tailoring, creativity, work ethic, the use of fabric, originality all played a part in the decision for the top spot."

"I was honored to be a part of such an important show," Hill added. "We were making the decision that could change the lives of these designers."

The finale of "Project Runway" airs Thursday, April 22 at 10 p.m. EST on the Lifetime Network.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.