Shia Labeouf @ Bar Fight

Shia Labeouf Handcuffed and Released After Bar Fight


Shia Labeouf was placed in handcuffs by badge afterwards a action bankrupt out in the aboriginal hours of Saturday morning, February 5. The “Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps” amateur was complex in an argument with addition man alfresco the Mad Bull’s Tavern in Sherman Oaks, California, afterwards he was reportedly alleged a “f****t” by addition who asked for an autograph.

“My adherent saw Shia, and told me. I capital to get a account with him so I went over to his table, sat bottomward abutting to him, and told him I was a fan of his,” Mark Mastro told Radar Online. “I alleged him Mr. LeBeouf. He didn’t demand annihilation to do with me. He said he aloof capital to arctic and banned to do a photo. I absolved away.”

Later, alfresco the bar, Mark and a acquaintance approved afresh to allocution to the 24-year-old star, afore calumniating him with the gay slur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.