Chloe Sims snubs 'Marbs' for Dubai as she shows off her model figure in a pink bikini

Throughout the second series of The Only Way Is Essex, all anyone could talk about was getting in shape for their annual pilgrimage to Marbella.
But it appears one of their co-stars Chloe Sims wanted to go a bit further afield than 'Marbs' when she jetted off to Dubai.
The single mother, 29, showed off her slim figure and surgically-enhanced cleavage in a pink bikini as she soaked up the sun in the UAE.
In the pink: The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe Sims emerges from the sea after a cooling dip in Dubai
In the pink: The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe Sims emerges from the sea after a cooling dip in Dubai
After the second series of TOWIE wrapped on May 4, the stars of the show have been jetting out of their beloved home county to top up their tans.
As one of the only single stars of the show, Sims is currently looking for Mr Right after dismissing any speculation of a romance between her and club boss Mick Norcross.
She's admitted she is contemplating getting more breast surgery done because she doesn't like the shape of her boobs.
Surfs up: Sims recently admitted she wants to get her cosmetic-enhanced breasts done again because she doesn't like the shape
Surfs up: Sims recently admitted she wants to get her cosmetic-enhanced breasts done again because she doesn't like the shape
Sims first underwent cosmetic surgery following the birth of her six-year-old daughter Madison, taking her from a 34B to a 34DD.
She also has had Botox in her forehead, had lip fillers and had her teeth whitened.

 She said: 'I like big boobs. I never regret having them done. I want to change the shape of them.
'I didn't have any boobs and I want to feel more womanly. I always wanted bigger boobs as I felt out of proportion.
Monochrome: The model also showcased her figure in a black and white two-piece
Monochrome: The model also showcased her figure in a black and white two-piece
'I only had fillers because I thought I was getting lines like my nan around her mouth. I realise it was a mistake, though, and won’t be doing it again.’
Despite the time and money she had spent on her appearance, Sims admitted she still has insecurities.
She told Reveal magazine: 'I haven’t felt happy with my teeth or my mouth my whole life, but I refused to wear braces when I was a teen in case I was bullied more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.