Kim Kardashian: I’ve Been HACKED

Out for a sisterly antic about the Big Apple, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian were spotted abrogation their New York City auberge on Thursday afternoon (October 7).

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cuties were all well-dressed for the fall-time acclimate as they exited their chic acting pad to tend to the day’s filming efforts for their new absoluteness aftereffect series.

Meanwhile, it seems as if Khloe was demography advantage of sister Kim’s assurance beforehand in the day – as she hopped assimilate her computer to accelerate out a alternation of four tweets announcement her own Twitter annual alloyed in with absurd accidental messages.

Announcing her sister’s invasive doings, Kim wrote, “I’ve been HACKED! @KhloeKardashian is at it again! Every time I leave my atone on she gets on! Please! U apperceive me. I don’t address crazy things!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.