Enough of celebrations: Sachin


Ahmedabad: Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar said there has been enough celebration of his 20 years in international cricket and it is time to move on now to concentrate on the Test series against Sri Lanka.
“Behind me there is the team, coach, players and family and the people pf India. I don’t need any external forces to motivate me. I value their support. But it is time to move on and concentrate at the job at hand,” Tendulkar said before the start of the first Test against Sri Lanka here.“I thank the fans and all the people who have supported me throughout my career but I have started my preparation from yesterday. I hate losing and every time I go out to play for India I want to give my 100 per cent and contribute for the team. I need to concentrate before going for every match,” he said.Tendulkar added that Sri Lanka are a quality side and the hosts cannot lower their guard in the three-match Test series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.