Witherspoon: 'I'm Obsessed With Garbage'

Witherspoon: 'I'm Obsessed With Garbage'


Reese Witherspoon may have sparked a community controversy after confessing on TV she dumps her excess garbage in neighbors' bins.

The actress was promoting her new perfume on "The Tonight Show" on Friday when she opened up about her garbage "obsession".

The Oscar-winning "Walk The Line" star told shocked host Conan O'Brien, "I like to throw things away. I'm obsessed with garbage.

"After a holiday or a birthday, I have tons and tons of garbage and it always overflows and I always sort of peek out late at night and look at the neighbors' garbage can, and it's, like, empty. They're like these amazing people that have no trash.

"So, if I have a particularly bad day, where I have a lot of extra garbage, I go and take my garbage and put it in theirs."

And the pretty star is not proud when it comes to crunching her trash down: "I also put on rubber boots if there's too much garbage and I'll stand on the garbage and smash the garbage down... I'm, like, a garbage compactor."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.