Julianne Moore wants to do more comedy

Julianne Moore wants to do more comedy

Hollywood actress Julianne Moore, who has done serious roles in films like Savage Grace and Hannibal, wants to show some "variety in her acting" by doing more comedy roles.

The 49-year-old actress says she would love to tackle a movie similar to the Cameron Diaz-starring There's Something About Mary, the Telegraph reported.

"I though Cameron Diaz was great in that movie. I really enjoy watching all that kind of stuff. Really you want to have variety as an actor. If you spend your career doing one thing solidly, people get burned out," the actress said.

"I like any kind of situational comedy. It breaks my heart that I'm not going to be in it."

But Moore is not interested in doing theatre because of her commitments as a mother. She has two children-- Caleb, 12 and Liv, seven.

"It's very difficult to do when you have kids because the hours are fairly extreme. I did find it particularly difficult to do Broadway. It was not my favourite way to perform. When I do theatre I like it to be smaller, I like the audience to be closer, I like it to be less presentational," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.