Sachin Tendulkar: Living legend of cricket!

Sachin Tendulkar: Living legend of cricket!

Living legend of cricket! Sachin Tendulkar, the one of the most successful batsman in the world of cricket with lots of world records in his kitty has recently made the new record of making highest run in an ODI.

He broke the record of Pakistani batsman Saeed Anwaw (194) by hitting two centuries and remained unbeaten in the second ODI against SA.

Anwar in his reaction over Sachin’s achievement said,”If any person deserved to do better than me it was Tendulkar. I am happy for him, there are no real regrets.”

“Come on Sachin my friend get your 200. World record to please! You deserve it… Nervous for my good friend Sachin everything crossed for you mate… Glad I’m not bowling to him today ha ha ha,” Shane Warne tweets as he nears the double-century.

“Better than Brian Lara and Ricky Ponting, the other two great players of my era. Better than Sir Viv Richards, Sunil Gavaskar and Allan Border. And I would even say better than Sir Don Bradman himself,” reacted Nasser Hussain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.