'My Life flashed before my eyes'

Beach beauty ... Abbey Clancy

ABBEY CLANCY has revealed a near-death experience changed her outlook on life.

The WAG, who will wed PETER CROUCH next year, gained some perspective after being involved in a potentially fatal car accident three years ago.

Abbey Clancy on the cover of the March 2010 issue of FHM magazine
Cover girl ... Abbey Clancy

She told FHM: "My life flashed before my eyes.

"I span round, rolled, smashed the barrier and ended up facing oncoming traffic on the motorway.

"The crash really put life into perspective."

She added: "I realised you should have fun, be happy and stop moaning."

Her fiancé is reaping the rewards of Abbey's new found lust for life.

The England and Spurs striker popped the question last summer and is rarely seen without a big grin on his face when he's pictured out with the Scouse stunner.

Abbey Clancy in a sexy beach shoot for the March 2010 issue of FHM magazine
Stunning ... Abbey Clancy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.