Harry Potter star Emma Watson's sexy new look for Elle Magazine

Emma Watson dazzles for sexy fashion shoot

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU: Emma dazzles in her fashion pose (Picture courtesy Elle Magazine)
I PUT A SPELL ON YOU: Emma dazzles in her fashion pose (Picture courtesy Elle Magazine)

The 19-year-old is now a bit of a fashion wizard. But brainbox Emma, who's off to uni, has shocked fans by admitting she may quit acting.

Speaking exclusively ahead of the July 15 release of Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince, she told Elle Magazine: "I need to go away and figure out what I want to do.

"I just want to take a step back and not rush into stuff. I need university to give me that break.

"Maybe I'll keep acting, maybe I won't."

One thing's for sure, you'll never lose the magic, Em.

The full interview appears in the August issue of Elle Magazine , on sale on Wednesday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.