Designer Belstaff Jackets for Men, whats with them?

It appears that everyone is going a little nuts for the designer brand Belstaff all of a sudden, well here in the UK anyway.. I thought I would take the opportunity to have a look into the designer brand clothing line to see what all the fuss was about. Firstly, like most well known brands, they are on facebook, Belstaff facebook group. With over 5,500 fans, that pretty much tells me, they aren’t as big as Lyle and Scott, but perhaps a growing brand that has the potential to be in the same league.

I checked out Mainline Menswear, the mother of all designer clothing sites to find they had 5 jackets for sale, prices in sterling range from £350 to £415.. Wow!! Is this not a little excessive for a jacket I thought? Yes if you don’t know Belstaff, but no if you do. These jackets are lightly waxed with quality details signed off with their Belstaff logo badge.. Ok, so who wears Belstaff Jackets then? Have a snoot around the internet this afternoon, I have found that the following celebrities have been snapped wearing Belsfaff Jackets.. The above pics are the proof..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.