Dr Who star KAREN GILLAN, 22, on keeping fit in killer heels!

Hair


"As a child, I was teased for having red hair, so when I was 15, I dyed half of it pink! Now, I love my hair colour and it's very precious to me. I found it traumatic having it cut for Dr Who. I don't like to mess with it so I just use Paul Mitchell Soft Style Heat Seal, £11.20, when I'm styling it."

Legs


"I've never really done exercise and when I tried the gym, I hated it, so I've taken to walking around my house in massive high heels in an attempt to tone up."

Eyes


"I'm addicted to Estée Lauder Stress Relief Eye Masks, £22.50 for 10, because they're so refreshing. I'm up at 5.30am, often six days a week, filming Dr Who and these remove any puffiness. Genius!"

Face


"During filming I have to wear make-up for 12 hours a day and that affects my skin. I use Origins Spot Remover Anti-Blemish Treatment Gel, £10. I can feel it working as soon as I put it on."

As Amy Pond in Dr Who
As Amy Pond in Dr Who

Body


"I'm 5ft 11in and I spent two years working as a model. I don't have any major issues with my body and I've been a size 10 since I was 13. My stomach is my least favourite part though - it could be more toned. I should probably do sit-ups - I'll start one day! Plus I had my belly button pierced at 15 and I regret it now. I don't wear anything in it, so there's just a hole."

Skin


"I've got really fair skin so I always wear sunscreen in the summer. Chanel's Précision UV Essentiel SPF50, £34, smells nice and is good at preventing more freckles. I like porcelain skin and it's definitely better than going red."

  • Watch Dr Who, Saturdays, BBC1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.