Jessica Biel - Jessica Biel's Fashion Torture

Jessica Biel picture

Jessica Biel's Fashion Torture


Jessica Biel sometimes feels ''tortured'' by fashion because she's worries she doesn't look good enough.

Jessica Biel sometimes feels "tortured" by fashion.

The stunning actress - who is dating heartthrob singer Justin Timberlake - admits she's not a natural style icon and wears whatever she feels comfortable in but sometimes worries she doesn't look good enough.

She said: "I'm not someone who has this amazing instinct about fashion. Sometimes I cannot be bothered, kind of like today. I just throw on whatever is comfortable. Other days I will torture myself - do I want to do funky and cool, or feminine?"

Jessica admits she's quite a tomboy and has always liked wearing casual clothes.

She told America's Glamour magazine: "Yeah. I literally spent most of my teenage years in Umbro shorts and No Fear T-shirts."

Jessica is known for her slender figure and says it's a result of regular exercise.

She said: "I like to do a couple of yoga classes during the week, mixed in with weight training sessions for strength. And yoga for me is more of an elongating thing. I hike and walk my dogs a lot. It keeps me very clear-headed."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.