Strictly’s Ola Jordan, 27, on false lashes and natural boobs

FACE


"I'm doing the Strictly Professionals tour at the moment, so I'm wearing a lot of heavy make-up every night. I have oily skin and am prone to spots so before I go to bed I always cleanse with Vichy Purete Thermale Intensive Cleansing Milk, £10."

SKIN


"Like all dancers, I love to be tanned. When you're performing under bright lights, if you don't have a tan you look pale and unglamorous. I have a sunbed at home and use it once a week. I prefer a real tan to a fake one - but I know a lot of people won't agree with me!"

FEET


"I hate my feet. I have bunions from dancing and I'd consider surgery to get rid of them as they're painful and ugly! But I love painting my toenails. My favourite is Jessica in Black Ice, £8.95 - it's really modern and dramatic."

EYES


"I've recently discovered Lash Perfect's semi-permanent eyelash extensions, which last up to 12 weeks. They're quite expensive at around £80, but my lashes look thicker and longer and I don't have to apply lashings of mascara in the morning any more."

HAIR


"When I'm performing, my hair is always styled with straighteners or tongs and it can get very dry. To keep it shiny and moisturised, I use Tresemmé Repair Deep Conditioning Treatment Masque, £4.29."

BOOBS


"My boobs are my favourite part of my body, and my husband [and fellow dancer] James loves them, too. I regularly get asked if they're fake, because they're quite big and I'm tiny, but I swear they're not. They're all mine! I get compliments from male fans but James is never jealous, he knows I'm going home with him!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.