Amanda Holden is a very indiscreet person

This week Amanda Holden gets sexy in the city and pinches a stranger's bum...


Tonight is the Sex And The City 2 premiere in London and I've got a ticket! I'm a massive fan and barely slept a wink last night with excitement.

Amanda feeling like a princess in her dress
Amanda feeling like a princess in her dress

I'm wearing a pink tutu-style dress by Suzanne Neville, which I adore. It's perfectly over-the-top for a big girlie premiere and I think SJP would approve. I bet some snobby fashion critics have a go at me, but I feel like a princess in it!

I'm going with my friends Angela Griffin and Lisa Faulkner, who are equally overexcited! As we arrive, I spot Chris Noth, who plays Mr Big, and Mario Cantone, who plays wedding planner Anthony Marentino.

I go straight into stalker mode and rush up to say hello. "Hey Blondie, you look great," Chris says, at which point I nearly faint on the red carpet. Swoon!

Neither of them has a clue who I am, so I tell them I'm a judge on Britain's Got Talent, and I'm thrilled to hear they're both SuBo fans!

Another of Amanda's SATC moments
Another of Amanda's SATC moments

As we chat, a huge cheer goes up from the hundreds of fans camped out in Leicester Square. The SATC girls have arrived! They're all so flawless and tiny in real life, and just as glamorous.

In the cinema, I spy a very dapper bald man with his back to me. Thinking it's my chum,Dancing On Ice judge Jason Gardiner, I tiptoe over and pinch his bum. As he turns around, I realise to my horror it's not Jason! OMG. I wish the earth would swallow me up! There's nothing I can do but smile politely then scarper, killing myself laughing. I just hope he didn't think I was trying to pull off a sexy Samantha moment!

The film is ace. The critics who panned it haven't got a clue about women and friendship. My favourite moment is when Liza Minnelli performs All The Single Ladies at Stanford and Anthony's wedding reception. If Chris and I ever renew our wedding vows, I'm booking her!

Monday, May 31


It's the first of the live Britain's Got Talent shows tonight and I can't wait!

Ant and Dec scrub up nicely
Ant and Dec scrub up nicely

I arrive at the Fountain Studios in Wembley and catch up with Piers, Simon and Ant and Dec, who are on great form and look very handsome in their suits.

My stylist Sinead and I have picked out a bejewelled cream dress, but when I try it on, you can see my knickers and my 'bum cheese' (what I call my fat bits) through it! Luckily, I also have a stunning Ralph & Russo black dress to wear. Phew!

Simon's feeling mischievous and nicks my Blackberry during the show. He hacks into my Twitter account and, pretending to be me, tweets: "I think Simon looks so hot tonight - I want him!" How embarrassing. I'll get my own back!

Tuesday, June 1


It's the second night of the BGT live shows and I feel a bit emotional. Not long until the final on Saturday, then it's all over. I can't believe it!

Alicia Keys performs tonight and she's amazing. She flies in from Paris especially, and sings her new single Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart. She's incredible and looks stunning - with just the teeniest hint of her baby bump.

I'm thrilled dancing dog Chandi makes the final - maybe I could train Fudge to do that?!

PHOTOGRAPHY: ALAN DAVIDSON

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.