Julia Roberts is gains weight





Hollywood actress Julia Roberts says she piled on the pounds while filming her film Eat Pray Love in Italy.

The Pretty Woman star plays the role of a person who goes on a year-long cultural and spiritual trip to India, Italy and Bali in the film and admits she couldn't resist tucking in to hearty plates of pizza and pasta during the scenes shot in Rome.

"I've always been a friend of food. I probably put on about seven pounds in Rome when we were shooting. I ate a lot of pizzas in Naples. It was just great. But it was hard on take 10 on a giant plate of pasta," dailyrecord.co.uk quoted him as saying.

"It is a challenge and I love a good meal. Someone suggested I had a spit bucket but I can't do that because it makes me gag. It just grosses me out,"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.