Bipasha Basu almost smooched by aunty



Not aloof men, alike women can’t assume to accumulate their easily off Bipasha Basu who has been drooled over, stalked and alike addled by her abounding fans.

An absorbing adventure happened recently. Bipasha was aerial to Bangalore to be at the bells ceremony of her parents. Upon accession in the city, Bipasha was cornered by an aunty who all but smooched the actress.

“Funniest affair happened at BLR airport entrance! One aunty pulled me bottomward about affianced me to smooch me! Somehow I was saved! Near escape!” Bipasha tweeted about the incident.

Funnily, this is not the aboriginal time Bipasha was addled by a changeable fan. A agnate adventure happened in Sri Lanka.

“Sri Lanka for IIFA I was adage accost 2 ppl alfresco d hotel, 1 babe pulled my duke n bit my feel hard! But today's aunty abashed me more!” Bipasha wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.