'I wasn't hot enough to be a Bond girl'

English actress Gemma Arterton has revealed that she does not think she was hot enough to be a Bond girl.

Arterton, 24, who acted in Quantum Of Solace, told GQ magazine that she thought herself to be an “average” girl.

“In comparison to many actresses I think I’m really average - when I got the Bond film there was this big hoo-ha about me not being hot enough, I have to say I agree - I don’t think I’m in that realm,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.

The actress explained however that she might have had an advantage over the actresses. “I think in a way it might have helped me along - there are some really beautiful actresses like (Bond co-star) Olga Kurylenko who find it difficult,” she said.

“It’s frustrating for her but she’s so beautiful that it’s like someone having a massive nose: you are going to take that into consideration when you’re casting her.

“Whereas I can change my look: I can look plain or I can be all dolled up,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.