Miley finds beau`s fashion sense `odd`   London: Actress Miley Cyrus admits she doesn`t like her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth`s fashion sense."(Hemsworth`s) taste is a little odd. I have a problem with people that wear board shorts when they`re not going to the beach. He`s constantly in surf trunks. I`m like, I don`t walk around in a bikini! As much as you wish I would, I don`t go out in a bikini all the time. He just wears trunks all the time," she said. The "Hanna Montana" star admits her gay best friend is way ahead of Hemsworth in the style stakes and she wishes he was her beau, reports dailystar.co.uk. "My best friend is gay, which doesn`t help `cause he`s always decked out really hot. Then I see my boyfriend and I`m just like, I kinda want that one (gay friend)! Even though you don`t like me, I really like you! He`s way cuter and way more fun and wants to do everything I want to do, so that`s the difference," she said. IANS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.