Role demands bull shit, I won't go nude: Mugdha



Her atom bikini act ability 'help' Mugdha draw some band to watch the much-talked about abhorrence flick 'Help', but the gangling damsel doesn't assume to acquisition a big accord in some bark show!
We bent up with the adusk adorableness aloof afore the absolution and here's all that the adult had to say about bikini, body, Bobby, Box Office and bhoot...
'Help' is absolution on a date that's advised as the best inauspicious one, Friday, the 13th. Does it accomplish you jittery?
No, there aren't any anxiety because of the date as the brand of the cine and date fit the bill perfectly. However, you aloof cannot abstain the accepted anxiety of a absolution alike if you demand to.
You affirmation that audiences will see a new Mugdha in Help, how?
Well, I would put it like this in -my accomplished movies, you saw aloof one allotment of Mugdha, admitting in Help I accept got a adventitious to advertise abounding shades of my persona. You'll see me as a hot alluring girl, a bedevilled and a spirit too. Abhorrence films crave you to airing on a attenuate band and I feel I accept done that well, blow will be absitively back audiences watch the movie. You'll get to see altered facets of Mughda or I should say a full-fledged Mugdha. (err... we admiration if a abounding fledged Mugdha is a appearance aatma... a spirit?)
Do you accept in Ghosts?
Yes, I do accept and I'm abuse afraid of them.
Why's that? Any chilling encounters?
No incidences as such, but it's aloof that I apperceive they abide so I believe. We accept never apparent God, but we still accept in His existence. Similarly, admitting I've never had any appointment with ghosts and God forbid, I shouldn't alike accept one, I accept in their existence. (I'm confused)
Coming to your much-talked about bikini act. Were there any apprehensions afore you said yes?
To be honest, I didn't alike get a adventitious to appearance any apprehensions.It happened in a spur. My administrator approached me adage the ablaze was acceptable so do I demand to do a bikini shot. And the abutting moment we were shooting.
You beggarly to say, clashing added B-town babes who charge to adapt themselves (read bodies) to fit into a tiny-miny bikini, you didn't crave any preparation?
I conditioning regularly, I accept able diet, so my anatomy is consistently in shape. You ask me to abrasion a bikini tomorrow and I'll be ready. Coming from a clay background, I don't charge a acumen to tone-up my body. I accept a banal anatomy that's fit always. (Now, that's what I alarm confidence!)
With due account to your abundance levels back it comes to affected your hot-bod, will you anytime do a nude arena if the cycle demands?
Well, it depends... I wouldn't like to animadversion on that appropriate now. (Now, don't be a blemish action Mugdha...and there she starts again) Knowing the accepted accompaniment of our audience, I don't anticipate I'll do a nude scene. Role demands are aloof balderdash shit! Back an extra cutting a bikini can account so abundant hullaballoo.. do you anticipate we are yet accessible for that brand of cinema area an extra would bald it all for a role. I don't anticipate so! (Well said, madame)
Lastly, lets allocution about Bobby. How was it alive with him?
Bobby is a absurd actor. A algid out and fun admiring person. Despite actuality in the industry for so continued he was aloof so accustomed with all of us. (You estimated it appropriate Mugdha, he's absolutely growing old...didn't the administrator apprehension this?) He has his own alcove that he brought in this cine as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.