'He is my Angel': Amber Rose gets boyfriend Wiz Khalifa's name tattooed on her finger


He had her name etched on the inside of his thumb earlier this year.
And now Amber Rose has returned the favour, by getting her boyfriend's name inked on hers.
The 28-year-old model got a small cursive text tattoo spelling out 'Cam' on the inside of her index finger, last week. Tribute tatt: Amber Rose has had her boyfriend Wiz Khalifa's, real name Cameron Jibril Thomaz, name tattooed on the inside of her index finger Tribute tatt: Amber Rose has had her boyfriend Wiz Khalifa's, real name Cameron Jibril Thomaz, name tattooed on the inside of her index finger
The U.S rapper's real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz, and is sometimes called Cam for short.
Rose posted a picture of the new design on her Twitter account and wrote 'I wanted his name tatted on me a million times. He's a dream come true... He's my angel.'
Khalifa, who hit No5 in the UK charts with the song Black and Yellow, got the word 'Amb' referring to his girlfriend, etched on the inside of his thumb back at the end of March.
Returning the favour: Now lovebirds Rose and Khalifa, seen here at the BET Awards last month, have matching tattoos
Returning the favour: Now lovebirds Rose and Khalifa, seen here at the BET Awards last month, have matching tattoos 
Amber's new tattoo adds to the collection of other designs scattered all over her body, including a bunch of red roses on her right arm.
Her tribute tatt also comes after Khalifa supported the model in a new sex scandal that saw her getting dropped from her modelling contract.
Kanye West's former girlfriend revealed to fans last month that CAA agency 'no longer wants to work with me'.
Graphic nude photographs, too crude to publish, circulated on the web after Rose reportedly sent the images of herself to Nicki Minaj's then-boyfriend.
However, Rose claims Safaree, the culprit behind the scandal, sent the pictures to himself after discovering they were stored on her computer.
Returning the favour: Khalifa got the word 'Amb' referring to his girlfriend etched on his thumb back at the end of March
Returning the favour: Khalifa got the word 'Amb' referring to his girlfriend etched on his thumb back at the end of March
She wrote: 'The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family.
'Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it
'I know I'm not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private.
'I'm sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn't deserve my trust.
Heartfelt: Rose posted a picture of the new design on her Twitter account and wrote 'I wanted his name tatted on me a million times. He's a dream come true... He's my angel'
Heartfelt: Rose posted a picture of the new design on her Twitter account and wrote 'I wanted his name tatted on me a million times. He's a dream come true... He's my angel'
'I have cried for the past 2 days... Thank u for all of ur support.'
While she denies sending them to Safaree, she doesn't deny it is her in the photos.
Looking happier: Amber stepped out in Las Vegas this weekend all smiles
Looking happier: Amber stepped out in Las Vegas this weekend all smiles
At the time she stated that boyfriend Khalifa was standing by her.
Rose wrote: 'I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now.
'I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately.
'Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now.
'We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer.
'I'm really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself.'
Allegedly, Minaj caught Safaree in Rose's hotel room during a trip to Vegas to celebrate Minaj's birthday.
Rose is currently filming a fly-on-the-wall reality show called Behind Her Shades, capturing her business ventures as she opens her store Sunglasses.
This is the second time this year that Rose has been the victim of a nude scandal.
Back in February, photos of her were posted on website WorldStarHipHop.
Last year, Rose starred in former friend Minaj's video for Massive Attack, the first single from debut album Pink Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.