'I thought I was going to die': Miranda Kerr reveals her excruciating labour with baby Flynn


She usually exudes something of a superwoman persona - pinging back into shape mere weeks after giving birth, and preaching the virtues of her organic lifestyle.
But model mother Miranda Kerr has revealed for the first time that her natural birth with baby Flynn was far more difficult than she first let on.
In a new interview, Miranda reveals: 'I actually thought I was going to die at one point and left my body.'
Difficult: Miranda Kerr has opened up about her painful labour with baby Flynn
Difficult: Miranda Kerr has opened up about her painful labour with baby Flynn
Speaking to Australia's Sunday magazine, the 28-year-old says: 'I was looking down on myself - the pain was so intense.

'I kept thinking, "how do women do this?" But if other women have done this, I can do it too. I was determined.'
All Miranda had said of her labour previously was that it was 'long and difficult.'
Model mother: The Victoria's Secret Angel has insisted she doesn't mind losing her famous figure as long as her son is healthy
Model mother: The Victoria's Secret Angel has insisted she doesn't mind losing her famous figure as long as her son is healthy
Despite the Australian insisting that she was not afraid of her famous figure changing after childbirth, she has clearly had little trouble regaining her pre-pregnancy body.
'(Flynn is) a big baby, 4.5 kilograms at birth, and I thought to myself, "I have so much more that I want to do aside from modelling. I can live with my body not being in shape if I have a healthy son. It’s worth it"', Miranda tells the new issue of Australian InStyle magazine.
Revealing: The supermodel spoke to Sunday magazine
Revealing: The supermodel spoke to Sunday magazine
She also tells the magazine that Orlando is a hands-on father, and that the couple share parenting duties equally.
'It's whoever has their hands free,' Miranda says. 'When I'm not working we don't have a nanny. 
'Some nights we have a lady who comes in to help out but he [Flynn] is getting better at sleeping now, so not as often. And if I need to get on a plane for one day of work, I pump my milk and put it into the freezer for Orlando.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.