Actress Carmen Electra, 37, on stripping off and her surgery regrets

Carmen Electra shows her sexy side
Carmen Electra shows her sexy side

HAIR
"I get my hair extensions done professionally, but when I was in Greece recently for a photo shoot, they looked too much so I got a hairdresser to give me thinner ones. Now they look very natural. To protect my hair in the sun, I use Redken All Soft Conditioner, £11.95, which keeps it in good condition."

CHEEKS
"Most of my make-up is by Mac - I especially love the Powder Blush in Margin, £16, as it adds a gorgeous shimmer to my cheeks."

SKIN
"During the summer I'm not always great at putting on sun protection, so I often get burnt. My friends always yell at me about it! In winter I like to have spray tans to maintain a healthy glow."

EYES
"I love using fake lashes when I'm on stage to create a dramatic look. During the day I like to wear Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara in Black, £21."

BOOBS
"I had breast surgery over 10 years ago, taking me from a 32B to DD, which took a bit of time to get used to. I didn't want to go as big as that. It's nice that I don't have to wear a push-up bra any more, but I could have left myself alone."

LEGS
"I'm currently performing a striptease show with the Pussycat Dolls. I was in great shape after a couple of weeks of training - especially my legs! I feel sexiest when I'm on stage and still get butterflies before I perform."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.