Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, 37, reveals her cellulite secrets


Dita Von Teese

HAIR "My natural colour is blonde, but I've been dyeing my hair since 1992. I like the idea of creating glamour. I'm a do-it-yourself girl and use Garnier 100% Color in Intense Blue Black, £4.50."

FACE "People think I wear tons of make-up, but during the day I often just sweep on Mac Mineralize Foundation, £22.50, and finish with a dash of lipstick."

LIPS "I love Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick in Exces De Rouge, £18.50. It adds instant colour

BOOBS "I was a bit of a party girl in the early '90s and used LSD and Ecstasy. Eventually my weight fell to 6st 7lb and I looked terrible so I gave up drugs. My breasts never recovered, so when I was 21 I had 32D implants. Now I'm a healthy 8st 2lb."

WAIST "Everyone's more obsessed about my waist than I am - it's about 23in. I don't sleep in corsets, but I wear clothes that exaggerate it."

NAILS "When I get my nails done I always take my favourite scarlet polish - Essie in Fishnet Stockings, £8.95."

BOTTOM "Just like any woman, I have a bit of cellulite, but you'd never know thanks to good lighting and my way of posing. We all have our flaws, and the best we can do is accept them - and disguise them!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.