The Bill’s SARAH MANNERS, 34, on fake tan and naughty food

"I buy a salon-size bottle of Tigi Bedhead Self Absorbed Shampoo, £19.95, because I use it every day. I also use Kérastase Ciment Thermique, £14.65, to stop dryness."

EYES

"In The Bill my character Kirsty is a tomboy, so out of work it's fun to play with make-up. I'm a fan of Mac Splashproof Lash Mascara, £12.50. It doesn't smudge and creates lovely long lashes. Mac's Select Moisture Cover Concealer, £12.50, hides my under-eye shadows after a late night."

FACE

"I love Olay Total Effects Face Wash, £5.05 - it contains exfoliating beads to make my skin glow - and Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum, £36."

SKIN

"I love body creams and get through lots of Dove Pro Age Body Cream Oil, £5.21, because it's rich but not greasy. I'm so pale I'd love to have darker skin, so I use a lot of fake tan. On my body I like Sienna X Express Yourself Tanning Mist, £14.95, and for my face Estée Lauder's Bronze Goddess, £20.50."

WAIST

"I'm happy with my shape. I like that my waist is quite small. I only go to the gym once a week and ride my bike at weekends, but I'm lucky because I don't need to try too hard to stay a size 10. I eat a lot of rubbish - I love biscuits - but as I'm quite active at work I burn it off."

FEET

"I try to have regular pedicures and in between appointments I polish my own nails. I love Orly Nail Lacquer - it's so durable. I have several shades, but the one I use the most is Blushing Bud, £5.50."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.