Reality TV star Kim Kardashian on her famous derrière and loving her curves


FACE "I got badly sunburnt earlier this year - it was a huge wake-up call. Kiehl's soothing and healing Anti-Oxidant Skin Preserver saved my life! It's only available in America, but in the UK Kiehl's Centella Recovery Skin-Salve, £38, is just as amazing."

EYES "I'm a real fan of fake lashes for big events, but the key to making my own eyelashes look super-long is applying layers of different mascaras. I love Lancôme Hypnôse, £19.50, and Mac Zoom Lash, £12."

CHEEKS "I'm obsessed with blusher and use Mac's Gingerly Powder Blush, £16, to give me a little colour, then add a pink shade called The Perfect Cheek for extra rosiness."

BODY "I recently lost 6lb and toned up. My body shape comes from my father's side of the family - he's from Armenia, where all the women are voluptuous. Thanks to role models like Jennifer Lopez, I'm comfortable with my curves.".

BOTTOM "There's constant interest in my bottom! The paparazzi always want 'butt' shots, girls come up to me and grab it and people ask to squeeze it. I sometimes think: 'Everyone's got a butt, why do you care about mine?'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.