J-Woww on Jersey Shore Fashion: Do-Over!

She wishes she could have a few fashion do-overs when it comes to her style. Asked to pick her biggest fashion regret, she couldn't even pick one.

"Oh! Everything on the show," J-Woww told MTV News. "I was really sick during the shooting of it. I ended up going to the doctors and the hospital."

"So, like, everything!"

Even the relatively conservative outfit seen here ...

Angelina, Pauly D and J-Woww

J-Woww's not kidding about earrings. [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]

While she still has Season 2 to think up some better looks, she knows the one thing she will always include in any one of her outfits: "Earrings!"

We suppose that even if you see J-Woww nude, she will be wearing those: "I have chubby ears, so I gotta wear my earrings, no matter what."

J-Woww should start packing up all hers, since the Jersey Shore cast is hitting the road for and getting ready to take South Beach in Season 2.

"[Expect] more hookups," J-Woww said. "More drama - a lot more. I don't know [what the drama will be about]. We haven't really changed, but we have."

Of the Jersey Shore cast, she adds: "We're a bigger family, which I love. So, when we're all together, we know each other, so there is no [holding back]."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.