Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert: Married!

Country stars Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton married last night, swapping vows in her home state of Texas. The singers have been together for five years.
The bride, who wore her mother's wedding dress, walked down the aisle in front of a whopping 550 wedding attendees, including close pal Reba McEntire.
Blake's co-star on The Voice, Cee Lo Green, was on hand, as were Martina McBride, Dierks Bentley and country star Neal McCoy, who played the reception.
A reception at which the guests were, as promised, served venison.
Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert
Blake's stoked to be with Miranda for life. But as for the wedding ...
"Here's the thing ... I am thrilled to be married to Miranda Lambert forever, but I don't give a crap about weddings," he told The Country Vibe this month.
"This is a big deal to her, and I'm excited for her, but I don't have a lot of input. Every wedding I've ever gone to, I've fallen asleep or been so miserable I had my iPod in and nobody knew, or I was playing Angry Birds on my phone."
"Even if it's your wedding, if you're a guy, it's boring. So, I'm ready for the ceremony, because after that, the reception is going to be a huge party."
"That's what I'm really looking forward to."
We're sure he came around a little on the big day ... well, maybe. Either way, here's hoping the party rocked and wishing the couple a lifetime of happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.