Lady Gaga, Boyfriend Luc Carl Break Up!


It's over between the music superstar and her boyfriend Luc Carl, she personally admitted on the The Graham Norton Show Thursday.
"I don't have a boyfriend and haven't been on any dates recently," the Gaga said, confirming the breakup from her on-again, off-again love.
Luc Carl PicSad Gaga
These two dated for long stretches on multiple occasions.
"That relationship really shaped me. I sort of resolved that if you can't have the guy of your dreams, there are so many other ways to give love."
Not quite sure how to interpret that, but good to know!
She told Rolling Stone last year of Luc Carl, a bartender and drummer hailing from her native NYC: "I've really never loved anyone like I love him."
Hopefully, the "Born This Way" singer finds a suitable replacement for Carl at some point soon ... if there's even a guy who can keep up with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.