Britney Spears in Harper's Bazaar: Life is Good!

With a new, critically-praised album out in Femme Fatale, two great kinds and a happy relationship with her beau Jason Trawick, Britney Spears is loving life.
"I feel like I'm drinking a tall glass of homemade sweet tea on a really hot, beautiful day," Spears tells the new Harper's Bazaar of life these days.
Sounds like Charlie Sheen would say she's WINNING these days. Might she continue that hot streak with another baby and marriage to Trawick?
"I've thought about both," Spears says. "So if the timing was right ..."
Made Out of Stars
Having bounced back from a rocky 2007 (a custody battle with K-Fed and a short rehab stay), Spears looks back on how motherhood has transformed her.
"I think things through a little bit more. I worry a lot. I'm more straightforward. I speak up more than I did before," reveals the "Til the World Ends" singer.
"When I was young, I wouldn't speak up as much, but now that I'm a mom, things have changed." She was a mom during dark times too, but no matter.
Check out some Britney Spears pictures from the new Harper's ...
Vintage BritThat's Our BritWe Heart BritneyBritney BabyBritney Harper's Cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

copyright Oxkoon Inc.